My Charity Ride Blog

Sunday, 13 March 2016

Practice ride :: Surrey Hills to Toroonga Road




Posted by Thomas at 19:41
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Featured post

My charity ride - 50km for BTAA

I'll shortly be riding 50km in support of the BTAA - Brain Tumour Alliance Australia. To see my planned route and sponsor me, visit my B...

About Me

Thomas
I like to raise money for charity with my love of cycling.
View my complete profile

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2016 (15)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ▼  March (14)
      • Practice Ride :: Fairfield Boathouse, Merri Creek ...
      • 50km Charity Bike Ride :: Brain Tumour Alliance Au...
      • My charity ride - 50km for BTAA
      • Practice ride :: Surrey Hills to City of Melbourne...
      • My first bicycle
      • Practice ride :: Union Road pull
      • Practice ride :: Surrey Hills to Toroonga Road
      • Practice ride :: Yarra Flats to Fairfield Boathouse
      • Book Review: Mary has a brain tumour by Victoria B...
      • Why did I choose this charity?
      • How to raise funds
      • Uncle Pedro and I
      • Bicycle Riding Wisdom for Children Under 12
      • Equipment and Accessories
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.