Sunday, 13 March 2016

Book Review: Mary has a brain tumour by Victoria Barton (UK original version, adapted by Louise Hallo, Tim Rogers)

The 5W1H


Who:

Mary is a 5 year old girl. She has a mother, a father, a younger brother, a baby sister, a dog and a rabbit

What:

She was feeling sick with headaches for a few weeks. She went to visit the doctor. The doctor told her she had to go to the hospital. The doctor at the hospital told her she had a brain tumour.

Where:

The tumour was in her brain. She stayed in the hospital for scans and tests.

When:

She had to go to the hospital straight away.

Why:

She had to have an operation, radiotherapy and chemotherapy.

How did it happen?

She had cancer because her cells were damaged. These damaged cells formed into a lump. They became cancer. 

If it happened to me, what would I do? How do I feel? 

If I had brain tumour I will be annoyed. I do not want have brain tumour. I do not want to die. I want to stay alive because I still have lots of things I would like to do. Things such as play games, eat good food, go to school, go to university, have a job, get married, have a baby, go traveling, go cycling everyday, read lots of books, have a pet dog/cat

No comments:

Post a Comment